Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WAR is Gold

Warhammer: Age of Reckoning has gone gold.

Tim's Response:
Personally I'm not sold on this game quite yet. I will for sure check out a trial copy and see what I think. The realm vs realm combat is what I, like many others, am interested in. Whether the RvR works well or not is only one thing I'm hesitant about. The other thing is the interface. After playing WOW and being spoiled with the honed excellence of that game's interface and general feel I find it hard to get into anything else. Case in point being Age of Conan, I bought AoC on impulse and found it to be very dissappointing. Unfortunately in the world after WOW you have to present something cohesive and user-friendly day one, doing so without directly copying wow is a tough task indeed.

No comments: